- Common Core Standards
- Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS)
- Illinois Learning Standards
- Grade Level/Course Expectations
- Curriculum Development Guide (Word Document)
- District and Individual Plans on a Page
eBooks Beta Link (from within the district only)
The 2014 School Report Cards are now available click here to go to the Report Card index.
Information on state and standardized assessments given in Moline School District can be found by following the Assessments link.
The Core Curriculum link will take you to grade level brochures you can download representing the course of study for the grade. Acrobat Reader is needed to access these files.
Please don’t hesitate to contact the curriculum office if we can be of help to you. We are here to support you and help make the educational experience of each District 40 child the best it can be!
No Child Left Behind (NCLB)