District » Families » Registration FAQ's

Registration FAQ's

Commonly Asked Questions about Registration:

Q: Why is registration held annually?

The health and safety of our students are important. We ask you to update emergency information/registration each year to re-verify parent/guardian work phone numbers, emergency contact persons, and the name of your doctor. In a medical emergency with your child, this information is critical. 

Q: I'm new to the school district and need a class supply list. Where do I find one if my school isn't open yet?

Copies of all school supply lists are available on this website or by calling the school district offices located at the building called Allendale - 1619 11th Avenue, Moline, 743-1600. (Summer hours 7:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.)

Q: Are my children allowed to come to registration?

Registration for returning students will be completed online through the Skyward Login link. Families with students NEW to the district, including kindergarten students, can enroll through our Student Intake Center 

New Student Intake Center 
During the months of September-May, families with students "NEW" to the district, including kindergarten students, can enroll through our Student Intake Center located at the district administration building called Allendale. Families will be able to complete enrollment paperwork, verify residency, learn about special programs and support services, and more. Please contact Mrs. Zamora at 309-743-8102 for enrollment information and to schedule an appointment at the Intake Center.  Parents should start the new student enrollment process to create an account and register their child BEFORE going to the Student Intake Center.

Please note: the Student Intake Center is open each year from early September through the end of May only. Enrollments in June and July will be completed at the district's in-person registration event typically held at the end of July at Wilson Middle School.  

Q: What if our family can't afford the textbook fee?

If you receive aid under Article IV of the Illinois Public Aid Code or meet income guidelines for free lunch, the Board of Education will loan you free textbooks.
State law requires districts to provide information about sex offenders and violent offenders against youth.  The Illinois State Police website contains the following:
Illinois Sex Offender Registry, www.isp.state.il.us/sor/
Illinois Murderer and Violent Offender Against Youth Registry, www.isp.state.il.us/cmvo/
Frequently Asked Questions Concerning Sex Offenders, www.isp.state.il.us/sor/faq.cfm