A 403(b) plan, also known as a tax-sheltered account (TSA) plan, is a retirement plan for enrolled employees working more than 20 hours/week. As part of Moline-Coal Valley's 403(b) plan, at any time during your employment, you may contribute a portion of your salary on a pre-tax basis. This is a voluntary retirement savings plan that can be made through payroll contributions. Below, you will find information for contacting the plan manager, enrolling in the plan, and advice for managing your plan.
403(b) Resources and Plan Management
Plan Overview and Enrollment Process
- Employee Plan Overview (PDF)
- Join the Lincoln Financial Group Plan
- Schedule an appointment with the Retirement Team, plan information, and help managing your account
Account Access and Enrollment
- Register for an Online Account (PDF)
- Managing Beneficiaries
- VIDEO: The Lincoln Online Experience / Managing Your Online Account
- How much should I save?
- Jim Gillen, Moline-Coal Valley Schools Retirement Plan Consultant
- [email protected]
403(b) Plan Provider