Moline-Coal Valley School District No. 40

Skip to main content
Mobile Menu
Support News Facebook Twitter Search Athletic Schedule

Workers Compensation

If you are injured while performing your duties at work you will need to complete a workers compensation report of accident. This report needs to be signed by the employee's supervisor and should be sent to the Human Resources Office at Allendale as soon as possible.