- All Kindergarten and new students entering an Illinois school for the first time are required to have a physical examination completed on the mandated Illinois form (Form is below). The parent portion must be completed and signed. A lead screening is required for students through six years of age.
- All immunizations must be up to date.
- An eye exam and dental exam are also required for all Kindergarten students (Forms are below).
- All second grade students are required to have a dental exam (Form is below).
- Students entering the district from another Illinois school are required to show proof of having a completed physical exam and up to date immunizations.
- All medication is kept in the nurse’s office. Medication must be brought in and picked up by the parent/ guardian. A medication form (Form is below) is required for the administration of medication without a parent/guardian present. Prescription medication must have a physician signature included on the form. Over the counter medication only require a parent/guardian signature.
Health Requirements Forms