Graduating Students - Device Transfer
Moline High School graduating students will have the opportunity to permanently keep their device under the following conditions. These conditions are listed in the Student Handbook and are agreed upon by signing the handbook each year at registration. Questions regarding this opportunity can be emailed to email@example.com.
- Students must have all fees paid in Skyward to be eligible to keep the device.
- The device will no longer be enrolled in the district domain and any district-purchased applications will be removed.
- The device is transferred as-is with no district support of the device.
- The device will be reset to factory settings (see instructions below to reset), purging all previous data, accounts, software, and device settings.
- The device will no longer be used while on campus after graduation and cannot be used to replace a district-issued device under any circumstance.
- Students may elect to return the device to the District for proper disposal.
- Students MUST fill out the "LEAD Device Ownership Transfer Agreement" in their Skyward account in order to start the transfer process.
- The LAST DAY to request the device is June 12, 2022, at 3:00p. Devices will be locked after this date and graduating student accounts will be deactivated.
Detailed instructions for completing the ownership transfer can be found by clicking the link below. This process should not be started until the form in Skyward is completed. Any questions related to this process can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.